Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Welcome to The Wagner's Fun House.

And I mean that litterly. I am a mother to three wonderful children. Nathan is almost 13 and is over 6 feet tall ready, Kailey will be 10 on the 15th of this month, and my little CJ. He will be 8 in October. I have been a wife for almost 14 years now and loving every min of it. My husband is currently over seas working as a welder for a local company. He has sacrificed lots to be away from his family so that we are finacially secure. What a man he is. We met over 16 years ago. And each day we grow stronger as parents and partners. I love my family more than life it's self. I live in southern Indiana and hopes some day we will move back to our home in heart, Washington state. My mother in Law is moving in with us soon and we cant be more happier about it. She is a wonderful women, and we are excited about her seeing her grandkids that she hasn't seen in more than 6 years. I have to say that I am totally excited about my kids starting school this year, I am wanting the quite house again. I am looking forward to getting things done while they are gone and productivly getting it done. My husband will be home for a short visit with us at the end of this month and will have to return the 7th, but I am so thankful that I get these visits. It could be worse...he could be with his military unit and not getting to come home at all. So.....I want to close by saying that I am totally blessed with a wonderful family and loving and caring husband. Hope you enjoy my blog and hope you are patient with me as I figure this out. Please write to me and let me know how I am doing. Have a great day.

No comments: