Sunday, August 10, 2008

Anyone else.........

Excited that school is starting soon. My kids are starting the 12th.....Whoohoo. I keep telling them that a bunch of friends and me are going to the local cafe' and going to party....Hehehehe. They keep saying to save them cake....NOT!!! Fun day for me that day..love it. I cant wait. I will have the house all to my self to get things done. Finally without interuptions. I am so looking forward to it. If you share my excitment, Please come comment and leave me a message to say that I am not a horrible mother for wanting my kids out of my hair for 8 hours a day.

3 comments:

Rach =o) said...

My kids went back today. I cried for Emma, worrying that she will miss me or be unsure or sad. But really I'm so excited!!! I still have 2 home until Corwin starts preschool, but even then he is just a few hours 4 days a week. Briar keeps asking where everyone is.

Rach =o) said...

just copy and paste from my page into a new post and write over my entries and put in yours. walah! Love you too hun. We'll take it slow and see how things turn out.

Anonymous said...

I wish that I could say that. I still have to wait until next year before my oldest even starts Kindergarten. Have fun with the empty house.