Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Birthday moment.

I got up early this morning actually feeling good with limited amount of pain, which for me is very slim. After the kids woke up, they all wished me a wonderful b-day. And I just happened to mention it would be nice for someone to make me a plate of waffles (frozen of course) and to my surprise, nate put a candle in it. It was so sweet and loving. It was great. And yesterday they helped me clean up the house, it so far has been a great b-day. Sorry didn't get a picture of it, just started this blog thing.

3 comments:

Rach =o) said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful!!! I'm so happy you started a blog. Now get all your Indiana friends too so I can follow everyones lives again. Love you and miss you J.

Anonymous said...

Hey just wanted to wish you a belated happy birthday. I wish that I would have known about it. That was nice of your kids to do that for you.

JannaBanana said...

Hey thanks mike. It has been a really good day today. Been extremely lazy..did absoulutely nothing today. Hehehe, gonna regret this tomorrow. Have tons of laundry to do and dishes to do, but it can wait until tomorrow.